Mount & Blade: Warband 1.172 Won't Launch

• Kannibal
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by Kannibal Mount & Blade: Warband 1.172 Won't Launch was created by Kannibal
Howdy,

I installed ReShade as per the instructions in the guide and my launcher won't run unless I pluck out the d3d9.dll file. Am I doing something wrong?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nemyss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Exilium
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by Exilium Replied by Exilium on topic Mount & Blade: Warband 1.172 Won't Launch
Using the last Windows 10 update?

• Kannibal
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by Kannibal Replied by Kannibal on topic Mount & Blade: Warband 1.172 Won't Launch
Yes, my windows 10 is up to date.

• Nemyss
More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by Nemyss Replied by Nemyss on topic Mount & Blade: Warband 1.172 Won't Launch
Same here :Warband won't start. No problems with Witcher 3 though.

• Nemyss
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #5 by Nemyss Replied by Nemyss on topic Mount & Blade: Warband 1.172 Won't Launch
There seems to be a problem/conflict with ntdll.dll. Do all DX9 Games have this problem, maybe since a recent W10 Update/Upgrade?

Edit: Dragon Age Origin runs smoothly with reshade DX9. Something wrong with Warband?
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Nemyss. Reason: update

• Nemyss
More
6 years 10 months ago #6 by Nemyss Replied by Nemyss on topic Mount & Blade: Warband 1.172 Won't Launch
I checked again. Warband "Viking Conquests" is compatible to DX10 and needs dxgi.dll. then runs ok. Warband "native" won't run neither.
Seems that Warband got some new graphic features. No AO possible though, but thats a M&B problem.
Anyway, thanks to the Reshade Developper. Fantastic tool!

• fukjap01
More
6 years 5 months ago #7 by fukjap01 Replied by fukjap01 on topic Mount & Blade: Warband 1.172 Won't Launch
Hey guys, I'm having the same issue

The Warband launcher simply won't start at all with the d3d9.dll in the folder, this is really frustrating

• fukjap01
More
6 years 5 months ago #8 by fukjap01 Replied by fukjap01 on topic Mount & Blade: Warband 1.172 Won't Launch
Anyone able to help out please?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.