EA sports Madden 2004

• akilgour13
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by akilgour13 EA sports Madden 2004 was created by akilgour13
Hi, i am wondering if i could possibly get some help with a problem i am having with Madden 2004. I am able to get reshade to start and say it was successful but the game gets past the loading screen but locks up,goes into a black screen with a border stating the program name,i can still see the reshade version lettering but end having to control/alt/delete out of the game and kill the process with task manager. I would post a log but i can't get pastebin to work,i can't get the log file into a paste :unsure: > 'IDirect3DDevice9::Reset' failed with 'D3DERR_INVALIDCALL'! is the error message i get. A manual install of an earlier version 0.0.0.11 i think it is gets to the game but the player models and reflections and shadows are all messed up. Any help would be appreciated greatly,thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• akilgour13
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by akilgour13 Replied by akilgour13 on topic EA sports Madden 2004
I found the post for the ReShade earlier versions repository and version 0.10.0 works.

• akilgour13
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by akilgour13 Replied by akilgour13 on topic EA sports Madden 2004
Update,later versions of ReShade work when game is in windowed mode,some versions have corrupted graphics,if anyone is interested just experiment,version 15 and 15.1 work really nice with master effect ,again in windowed mode. Any one with a suggestion on why it would be that way?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.