Steam Overlay

• SuiriuS
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by SuiriuS Steam Overlay was created by SuiriuS
I recently tried Reshade for the first time with Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, but unfortunately my steam overlay does not seem to work despite Reshade working great. I tried installing Reshade on Player Unknowns Battlegrounds and the steam overlay worked with that. Could not find any posts here that might help.
Where do I start to solve this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Steam Overlay
Alt-Tab and go to Steam itself.

• SuiriuS
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by SuiriuS Replied by SuiriuS on topic Steam Overlay
Ah, come on mate, just looking for some help on what I should try. Im sure Im not the first to have this issue and there is probably a simple solution but I know nothing about how this program functions.

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Steam Overlay
Both ReShade and Steam Overlay work very similar, as such they can overwrite each other in certain circumstances (so only ReShade or only Steam works). You could try a different injection method for ReShade: Instead of DLL wrapping inject the Reshade DLL manually into the process with a tool like ENBInjector. There is a tutorial on that somewhere here.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.