[Solved] Preprossesing error and video out

• Aasmund1986
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1 by Aasmund1986 [Solved] Preprossesing error and video out was created by Aasmund1986
Hi, Im using the latest ReShade with d3d11. ReShade loads, but I get a long error load sayng "Preprossesing error and video_out".
What does this mean? My paths are:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\ReShade
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\reshade-shaders

Also, should SweetFX be in the main Fallout 4 folder too? Im using a laptop GPU if that counts. My system are
16gb ram, i7 @ 3.0ghz, Nvidia GeForce GTX850 2gb vram. (Rog G550JK)

Hope someone can help
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Aasmund1986.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aasmund1986
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by Aasmund1986 Replied by Aasmund1986 on topic Preprossesing error and video_out in Fallout 4
Im going to do a clean reinstall of Fallout 4 and install ReShade first before everything else.

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Preprossesing error and video_out in Fallout 4
Looks like you are mixing multiple versions of ReShade. There isn't a "ReShade" folder in the search paths by default. Neither should SweetFX be installed if you want to use ReShade.

• Aasmund1986
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #4 by Aasmund1986 Replied by Aasmund1986 on topic Preprossesing error and video_out in Fallout 4
Thanks for your reply. I will check that out when I reinstall ReShade.

• Aasmund1986
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #5 by Aasmund1986 Replied by Aasmund1986 on topic Preprossesing error and video_out in Fallout 4
Now ReShade loads correctly, but it wont load the fx files, even if I add the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\reshade-shaders\Shaders to the preset folder and the reshade-shaders folder. I tried to download this preset www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/108/ ? too
via NexusModManager and manually but it wont work. what do I miss?

• Aasmund1986
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #6 by Aasmund1986 Replied by Aasmund1986 on topic Preprossesing error and video_out in Fallout 4
I got it to work! What I did was:
Installing ReShade with d3d9 and then renamed the d3d9.dll to d3d11.dll. Hope this helps others.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.