ReShade not working with Dawn of War: Soulstorm

• Mologz
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by Mologz ReShade not working with Dawn of War: Soulstorm was created by Mologz
Hello everyone.

I've been trying to make ReShade work with Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War - Soulstorm, but it doesn't work. I've tried to use Direct 3D 9, 10+ and OpenGL but ReShade simply does not load up at all, nothing happens. I've checked around the web to find out which version of DirectX the game uses, and it appears to be DX9 as I suspected. So I went back to using the Direct 3D 9 option on ReShade but it just doesn't work. It's working for some people out there for sure, since I checked on Google and I did find a few prefix settings that some people managed to make for the game. But I'd like to just use my own settings and make it work on my own.

I made sure that the right .EXE is selected, there's only one in the game's installation folder anyway. It's not the Steam version of the game but instead the Retail version that I'm using (if it matters to mention). On a side note, I know how to make ReShade work with other games, I've been using ReShade with 12+ games recently, they all work well. It's just Soulstorm so far that happens to be the only game that doesn't seem to be working with ReShade (or the other way around).

Can anyone offer advice / suggestions?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic ReShade not working with Dawn of War: Soulstorm
I've tried the demo and indeed it doesn't work with the latest version of ReShade. Though It does work with ReShade 3.0.4, which you can download here: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/294-...-repository-new-host (btw. it's d3d9, so you should have d3d9.dll in the main directory)

For crosire: Log 3.0.4 - Working , Log 3.0.7 - Not working
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by brussell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cloudbill, Mologz

• Mologz
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by Mologz Replied by Mologz on topic ReShade not working with Dawn of War: Soulstorm
Thank you very much, it works now with 3.0.4.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.