Moto Racer 4 released on 03/11/2016

• Mike Gous
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1 by Mike Gous Moto Racer 4 released on 03/11/2016 was created by Mike Gous
This game was recently released so I am very surprised that I cannot get any version of SweetFx or Reshade working on it.
This a DirectX 11 - game and is powered by Unreal Engine 4.
Maybe somebody on this forum is also playing the game and any advice would be appreciated. :P
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Mike Gous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mike Gous
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by Mike Gous Replied by Mike Gous on topic Moto Racer 4 released on 03/11/2016
I have now tried the SweetFX that can be found in Radeon Pro, but still nothing. This is a recently released game so it is very disappointing that SweetFX or Reshade is not working on it. B)

• Mike Gous
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by Mike Gous Replied by Mike Gous on topic Moto Racer 4 released on 03/11/2016
I presume many game players visit this forum every day and some should be playing racing games. Unfortunately it looks like nobody is playing Moto Racer 4.
There is also not a demo that can be downloaded and tested by the experts.
If it was an old game I would have accepted that Reshade would not be working.
All I can think at this stage is that there must be a file or setting in the game that prevents Reshade to activate.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.