[SOLVED] Depth of field not working on AC Unity Co op mode

• Nerdpenetrator
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by Nerdpenetrator Depth of field not working on AC Unity Co op mode was created by Nerdpenetrator
I need some help, i recently installed the latest reshade and achieved very good results in AC Unity.

However, when i enter online Co-op mode, depth of field does not work.

As anyone experienced a similar issue?

Specs: i5 2500k 3.30 Mhz
Nvidia gtx 1060
8Gb Ram
Windows 10 64 bit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Depth of field not working on AC Unity Co op mode
Alright hold on. I'll make a small newb thread going over depth in ReShade since I've seen this issue so much.
But first I gotta watch Erik Drinks Wine and Gets a Haircut: The Movie
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by FierySwordswoman.

• Nerdpenetrator
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by Nerdpenetrator Replied by Nerdpenetrator on topic Depth of field not working on AC Unity Co op mode
I get it... forgot to read the main page

Is there any way to disable this protection for this game or specific games, it is co op not competitive.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 9 months ago #4 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Depth of field not working on AC Unity Co op mode
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nerdpenetrator

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.