[SOLVED] Loading effect failed, v 1.1.0.962

• Sol
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by Sol Loading effect failed, v 1.1.0.962 was created by Sol
Okay, so I was in a place without internet for a long while, and I don't know if the old version is even supported anymore. But here we go.

I downloaded a preset from thelazy.net and went through the process to apply it to a game -- in this case, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Loading the effect failed, and now I can't get rid of it. I've uninstalled the game, I've uninstalled ReShade, I've tried overriding it with the latest version of ReShade, but I have no idea what I'm doing there and mess that up every time. I'd love to able to use the preset I've downloaded, but honestly I'd settle for someone telling me how I can just get my game back to normal.

Screenshot of the error

Thanks in advance,
Sol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Loading effect failed, v 1.1.0.962
There should be a d3d9.dll in Binaries/Win32/. Just delete it to remove Reshade.
If the preset is for an older release you can download them here: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/294-...-repository-new-host

• Sol
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by Sol Replied by Sol on topic Loading effect failed, v 1.1.0.962
Thank you so much! That worked perfectly! For some reason anything past v1 isn't working well, so back to experimenting with presets!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.