[SOLVED] Rebuilding Reshade Source on VS2015 - 2 Errors

• Otakumouse
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by Otakumouse Rebuilding Reshade Source on VS2015 - 2 Errors was created by Otakumouse
Hi @crosire! Would you be able to help me regarding these 2 errors?

I have the latest python installation so not sure why it's giving me that error > <

- The command "python gl3w_gen.py" exited with code 9009.
- Failed to locate: "fxc.exe". The system cannot find the file specified.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Otakumouse
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by Otakumouse Replied by Otakumouse on topic Rebuilding Reshade Source on VS2015 - 2 Errors
Tried VS2017 and now the 2nd error is different :P

- The command "python gl3w_gen.py" exited with code 9009.
- 'std::unique_ptr<reshade::base_object,std::default_delete<_Ty>>::unique_ptr(const std::unique_ptr<_Ty,std::default_delete<_Ty>> &)': attempting to reference a deleted function

• Otakumouse
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by Otakumouse Replied by Otakumouse on topic Rebuilding Reshade Source on VS2015 - 2 Errors
Nvm. Got it to compile!

The issue was the executable directories path was wrong in my installation. It works great now. Thank you for sharing your source with use @crosire!

• BlueSkyKnight
More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Rebuilding Reshade Source on VS2015 - 2 Errors
So I also ran into this problem. But, on this website. pythoncentral.io/add-python-to-path-pyth...or-external-command/

It shows you how to fix it. So if anyone runs into this problem, this site will show you how to add the paths needed for it to work.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.