Not working on charge txt presets (Reshade 3.0)

• EliasSan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by EliasSan Not working on charge txt presets (Reshade 3.0) was created by EliasSan
Hi! Im "new" on this of using SweetFX (Im not really new because i used SweetFX 2.0 in BTF4 some months ago) Now I downloaded again BTF4 and I´d like to use SweetFX just like i was using it some months ago. The problem is that I never used this new Sweet 3.0 and I´m a bit confused. I saw that if u put the preset (in .txt) in the game folder, the program its suposed to recognize the preset and automaticly charge it in the game. This doesnt happend so i was forced to create the preset in game with copying the settings from the .txt document. Its similar to the final result but It would be better if the preset is charged from the Reshade, Sorry about bad english and if there´s some solution to this in the SweetFX Forums, if someone can help, I´ll be grateful. Have a Nice Day! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Not working on charge txt presets (Reshade 3.0)
Reshade3 doesn't parse the SweetFX files. Your only option i to use an old ReShade version with SweetFX support: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/294-...-repository-new-host

• EliasSan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by EliasSan Replied by EliasSan on topic Not working on charge txt presets (Reshade 3.0)
There´s any link for download SweetFX 2.0?

• EliasSan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by EliasSan Replied by EliasSan on topic Not working on charge txt presets (Reshade 3.0)
With that one i can use the .txt preset perfectly

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.