BF3 / SweetFX / ReShade / PB kick

• ApxuBbI
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by ApxuBbI BF3 / SweetFX / ReShade / PB kick was created by ApxuBbI
I recently discovered that the BF3 it's nice game, when your PC can handle it.
But there was a problem, when I found SweetFX config which I like, ALL games were completed|played with this file.
Only Battlefield 3 (maybe 4 too), kicks me from servers. (RESTRICTION: Multiple Direct3D loaded-A)
Then I started to search, and found some interesting posts about kick.
Some says, they never got kicked from servers and they keep using SweetFX for years. (or just they play on Non PunkBuster servers, who knows)
Some answers are not so encouraging ( sfx.thelazy.net/forum/sweetfx/119/ )
Maybe there are some methods (GeDoSaTo / ReadeonPro <- hate it ) to load SweetFX, I will be grateful if someone would explain.
OFFTOP
There were pack with bunch of DLL's (many versions, x86, 64) in one Topic, but i can't find these anymore.
Sorry for bad english. xD
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by ApxuBbI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic BF3 / SweetFX / ReShade / PB kick
There's not much I can do about that. Since ReShade does exactly what it kicks you for. InjectSMAA (previous SweetFX injector) works, because it apparently is whitelisted. For ReShade you currently just need to be lucky, until it's popular enough for that to happen too. Many don't get kicked, others do.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ApxuBbI

• ApxuBbI
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by ApxuBbI Replied by ApxuBbI on topic BF3 / SweetFX / ReShade / PB kick
Can u give me a link which one should work?
There are so much version's and combinations on net )
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by ApxuBbI.

• ApxuBbI
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by ApxuBbI Replied by ApxuBbI on topic BF3 / SweetFX / ReShade / PB kick
Only this is working fine so far.
SweetFX+eFX-Win8.1.
But time to time, it disables effects and loads them again. And this combination makes all screenshots "pinky".

• Solar
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by Solar Replied by Solar on topic BF3 / SweetFX / ReShade / PB kick

ApxuBbI wrote: Only this is working fine so far.
SweetFX+eFX-Win8.1.
But time to time, it disables effects and loads them again. And this combination makes all screenshots "pinky".

Yes, I have the same problem with BF3. It works on my Win7x64 only with SweetFX 1.5.1+eFX-Win8.1 and with x86 dlls (any older versions sweetfx do not work) but it disables time to time very often, it's very uncomfortable. With ReShade 2.0 punkbuster kicks me with error "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'name' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Multiple Direct3D loaded-A". It seems that no way to play with sweetfx in BF3. :(

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.