[SOLVED] FFXIV Reshader Doesn't save settings.

• Zax8174
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1 by Zax8174 FFXIV Reshader Doesn't save settings. was created by Zax8174
I followed the install guide for Reshader 3.0 and am having issues with it saving my settings. Every time I load up the game I have to redo the tutorial and change all of my settings. Upon exiting the game I get an error most times. imgur.com/a/kE7ku Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Zax8174.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic FFXIV Reshader Doesn't save settings.
Does the folder not have write permissions or something? Try running as admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zax8174

• Zax8174
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3 by Zax8174 Replied by Zax8174 on topic FFXIV Reshader Doesn't save settings.
Well I feel silly now. The solution was simply to set the game to run as admin... Thanks a lot!
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Zax8174.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.