Game won't launch after the 1st time, needs reboot

• Godman
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1 by Godman Game won't launch after the 1st time, needs reboot was created by Godman
Hi All,

I've installed ReShade with Escape From Tarkov, which works fine the first time I launch it after a fresh boot of my PC.

When I close the game and relaunch it, the game process seems to hang around 20,000K memory and fails to launch. If I kill the process and remove ReShade then retry it will load fine.

Quite a few people have it working fine so I'd like to figure this out, or atleast not have to reboot my whole PC if I want to play the game again with ReShade.

Tried everything I could find that could help, but no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Godman

d3d11.log FIRST LAUNCH - GOOD
pastebin.com/nk7ihHvc

d3d11.log SECOND LAUNCH - BAD
pastebin.com/V1zXzSJJ
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Godman. Reason: removed logs, replaced with pastebin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Godman
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by Godman Replied by Godman on topic Game won't launch after the 1st time, needs reboot
Tried ReShade 3.0.6 installed with OpenGL option, seems to be working fine now

Will follow up if I can figure out whats happening here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.