Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice - Black screenshots

• BeTa
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by BeTa Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice - Black screenshots was created by BeTa
hy there,

im using the GoG version of the game mentioned in the title.

1. Reshade does work without any Problems. everything is fine in terms of effects and such..
2. When i try to capture a screenshot, the screenshot is a black image..it just captures BLACK.. :(

using the newest ReShade here, Win 7 64bit pro, everything up to date. game is DX11 and 64bit... also Unreal engine 4..

Greetz BeTa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice - Black screenshots
Likely an incompatible buffer format. The log should tell you more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BeTa

• BeTa
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice - Black screenshots

crosire wrote: Likely an incompatible buffer format. The log should tell you more.

right, argh, sorry, i should posted teh LOG also.. my bad...

umm, not shure if it will fit here, so ill use Pastebin.

---> pastebin.com/Ji2Rn7s6

there it is.. its pretty looong, and i cant really find anything related to screeshots..

greetz

• crosire
More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice - Black screenshots
If you take a screenshot, a line in the log will inform that a screenshot was taken, so the session that log is from, no screenshot was taken.

• BeTa
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #5 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice - Black screenshots

crosire wrote: If you take a screenshot, a line in the log will inform that a screenshot was taken, so the session that log is from, no screenshot was taken.

:dry: argh, sorry mate, totaly my fault again, i took a different log..
To make it easier :), i searched in the LOG and found this, wich, i guess explains it.

2017-08-11T00:58:23:052 [14484] | WARN | Screenshots are not supported for back buffer format 24.
2017-08-11T00:58:23:052 [14484] | INFO | Saving screenshot to 'W:\Games\HellbladeSenuasSacrifice\Screens\HellbladeGame-Win64-Shipping 2017-08-11 00-58-23.bmp' ...

Still, is there a way to change this? or is it just the game and i cant do nothing about it..?

Ahh, this is happening with both, PNG and BMP.. PNGĀ“s are Black and BMPs are Pink..

greetings and sorry for the wrong log..

• crosire
More
6 years 8 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice - Black screenshots
As suspected the game renders to a 10-bit backbuffer, but ReShade only supports screenshots with 8-bit backbuffers in the moment.

• BeTa
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #7 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice - Black screenshots

crosire wrote: As suspected the game renders to a 10-bit backbuffer, but ReShade only supports screenshots with 8-bit backbuffers in the moment.

oki doki.. Thanks for the support, wich was as allways fast :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.