PUBG Shaders Not Loading on the in-game screen

• NiceMeme_
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by NiceMeme_ PUBG Shaders Not Loading on the in-game screen was created by NiceMeme_
Hello everyone,
I have a problem with my ReShade's shaders. I have installed/downloaded all of the shaders and have loaded up PUBG. I then open the in-game ReShade menu (Shift+F2) and I go through the tutorial and none of the shaders load up on the red tickbox screen. I have looked on Google about this problem and there is absolutely nothing about this glitch/error. Can someone please try to help me or fix this error?

Thanks,
NiceMeme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AltruisticSaint
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by AltruisticSaint Replied by AltruisticSaint on topic PUBG Shaders Not Loading on the in-game screen
I am experiencing the same issue here. I tried to change the path in which the shader's were located but was unsuccessful. Reshade works great on my desktop but comes to this red screen issue when I try it on my laptop as well. Let me know if a solution has been located.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.