[Fixed... kinda](Witcher 3) Errors opening 3 files

• Xenoh
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1 by Xenoh [Fixed... kinda](Witcher 3) Errors opening 3 files was created by Xenoh
I have an issue where the three effects pictured below apparently don't load in. I used the ReShade installer and selected the Direct3D 10+ option. This option was recommended by the shader I am using, "PATHOS".
Pic of the errors:
prntscr.com/g8ml1f

As well, I am having an issue where my stystem mouse cursor will go off-screen when I Shift+f2 to close this dialogue box and if I click in the game, the game window will minimize and I will be back on my desktop. (I have a dual monitor setup, and my game is on Fullscreen).

What can I do to restore these missing effects? It should solve both issues at the same time.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Xenoh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Xenoh
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by Xenoh Replied by Xenoh on topic (Witcher 3) Errors opening 3 files
I "fixed" this issue(s). I simply deleted the files it was having trouble loading, as well as the yellow files. Game still looks amazing, so I don't have an issue now. Partial fix for the mouse because if I do happen to press shift f2, it will resort back to "spawning" the pc cursor. Clicking off-game will minimize the Witcher window.

Delete thread if you don't want it on here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.