Can some one help me set up second life?

• losangelesgraff
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by losangelesgraff Can some one help me set up second life? was created by losangelesgraff
im trying to set up depth 3d with second life so i can play with my oculus rift.
can some one please help me set this up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• losangelesgraff
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by losangelesgraff Replied by losangelesgraff on topic Can some one help me set up second life?
imgur.com/a/sf53y
this is a screen shot of the error. i read im supposed to use 2.0 but i cant find a exe of 2.0
im really not sure what im doing at all. i tried to watch the video explaining how to use this but i got as far as the error when i load up the sl viewer

• crosire
More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can some one help me set up second life?
It's a bug in ReShade, 2.0 won't help you here. But it doesn't matter if you don't use FXAA. Just remove the FXAA effect file and the error will go away.

• losangelesgraff
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by losangelesgraff Replied by losangelesgraff on topic Can some one help me set up second life?
i looked in the second life folder, i dont see a filed named fxaa. im not sure what fx file i add to the second life folder to use depth 3d?
imgur.com/a/bCR7o
this is a screen shot of the fx files in the second life folder

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.