Installed reshade no settings

• Kickinback32
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by Kickinback32 Installed reshade no settings was created by Kickinback32
I installed and no shading options appeared in game so I deleted the resahde. I reset it up and still no options and steam over lay won't work. I unistalled the game and reinstalled and the menu stills pops up[ and steam overlay still doesn't work any ideas on how to delete this all the way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Installed reshade no settings
Okay, *what* are you trying to say?

Judging by "no shading options appeared" I'm going to guess you just installed ReShade without any actual shaders to go with it.
So, uh, don't do that.

And to remove ReShade you have to remove the .dll file that was installed. It'll be either "d3d9.dll", "dxgi.dll", or "opengl32.dll".

• Kickinback32
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by Kickinback32 Replied by Kickinback32 on topic Installed reshade no settings
Well when i installed it didn't give any options to install shaders. On reinstall it did but they didn't take affect. I deleted the .dlls and it didn't delete reshade. I then uninstalled the game completely and reshade still wasn't uninstalled.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Installed reshade no settings
Take a screencap of the executable directory.

• Kickinback32
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #5 by Kickinback32 Replied by Kickinback32 on topic Installed reshade no settings
nvm i fixed it the dll were somehow still launching from recyle bin. Thanks though

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.