Dark Souls 3 keeps crashing with ReShade

• thewook
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1 by thewook Dark Souls 3 keeps crashing with ReShade was created by thewook
My Dark Souls 3 keeps crashing when i enable ReShade. I have tried disabling steam overlay, disabling steam fps counter, installing vanilla reshade with no presets or settings active, installing it from .rar presets, and using old versions. I have no idea what to try next, and I can't decipher the log enough to know. Here it is, if it's any use to anyone:

pastebin.com/9rw9YCJN
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by thewook.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• thewook
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by thewook Replied by thewook on topic Dark Souls 3 keeps crashing with ReShade
Anyone help? That log had over 50 views, but no one had anything to say...

Here is a new log, used version 3.0.8, fresh install, no presets. It is somewhat different.
pastebin.com/Jqkha32b

• thewook
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by thewook Replied by thewook on topic Dark Souls 3 keeps crashing with ReShade
...and this is using version 3.0.3, selecting no when asked if I want to download the default effects.
pastebin.com/5Zt3zyZy

• Un0bt4n1um
More
5 years 7 months ago #4 by Un0bt4n1um Replied by Un0bt4n1um on topic Dark Souls 3 keeps crashing with ReShade
Same issue here and it looks like there is no fix :(

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.