[SOLVED] Interface Font too small on 4K resolution

• davilafran
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by davilafran Interface Font too small on 4K resolution was created by davilafran
Hi!

I usually game on a 4K TV and due to the resolution many apps use extremely small fonts, so I had to tweak registry in Windows and also add a manifest file for "exe" type ones, to help me out with some programs to be in a friendly readable font size. I experience the same problem on Reshade but the manifest file I use just works linked to exe type of files. (i.e. Photoshop.exe). As reshade only adds dll files as far as I know, to run along other files I can't seem to find way to increase font sizes. As a suggestion, it would be nice to have the option under settings.

Thanks for helping.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martigen
More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Interface Font too small on 4K resolution

davilafran wrote: Hi!

I usually game on a 4K TV and due to the resolution many apps use extremely small fonts, so I had to tweak registry in Windows and also add a manifest file for "exe" type ones, to help me out with some programs to be in a friendly readable font size. I experience the same problem on Reshade but the manifest file I use just works linked to exe type of files. (i.e. Photoshop.exe). As reshade only adds dll files as far as I know, to run along other files I can't seem to find way to increase font sizes. As a suggestion, it would be nice to have the option under settings.

Thanks for helping.

Cheers

Hold CTRL and roll your mouse wheel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.