Deus Ex Human Revolution Reshade stopped working

• SoulBeatRunna
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1 by SoulBeatRunna Deus Ex Human Revolution Reshade stopped working was created by SoulBeatRunna
Just reinstalled Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut only to notice it crashes on startup with this (amazing!) sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5990/ (Reshade 2.x i think) preset It used to work fine. I've turned of antialiasing, i disabled/enabled directx 11. I use Win 7 64 bit. Any ideas how to get it working?
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by SoulBeatRunna.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SLAMNDAN
More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by SLAMNDAN Replied by SLAMNDAN on topic Deus Ex Human Revolution Reshade stopped working
I can confirm this, game crashes on startup.
Log is here: pastebin.com/MzWHqqsi

• SoulBeatRunna
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by SoulBeatRunna Replied by SoulBeatRunna on topic Deus Ex Human Revolution Reshade stopped working
Still haven't got it to work and to be honest, I can't play the vanilla game after using this preset. Would appreciate immensely if some comes up with a solution and care to share it!

• SLAMNDAN
More
6 years 5 months ago #4 by SLAMNDAN Replied by SLAMNDAN on topic Deus Ex Human Revolution Reshade stopped working

SoulBeatRunna wrote: Still haven't got it to work and to be honest, I can't play the vanilla game after using this preset. Would appreciate immensely if some comes up with a solution and care to share it!

Rename dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll and it should work again.

• SoulBeatRunna
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #5 by SoulBeatRunna Replied by SoulBeatRunna on topic Deus Ex Human Revolution Reshade stopped working
Tried that and still crashing. What in-game settings are you using? What DX version? Antialiasing on/off?

• lowenz
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #6 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic Deus Ex Human Revolution Reshade stopped working
For me Human Revolution DC is working flawlessy with dxgi.dll of RS 3.1
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by lowenz.

• SoulBeatRunna
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #7 by SoulBeatRunna Replied by SoulBeatRunna on topic Deus Ex Human Revolution Reshade stopped working
Nope, didn't work :/

I get reshade to work almost all games but not this, weird.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by SoulBeatRunna.

• lowenz
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #8 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic Deus Ex Human Revolution Reshade stopped working
It's really strange.
For me there's nothing wrong. Here's the ASCII shader applied:

[img
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by lowenz.

• demolisher
More
6 years 4 months ago #9 by demolisher Replied by demolisher on topic Deus Ex Human Revolution Reshade stopped working
Had same issue when any Reshade stopped working for me (even when it worked fine in the past), fixed it by setting .exe compatibility to Windows 7 and starting as Admin.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.