Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade

• swkiller
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by swkiller Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade was created by swkiller
I tried everything already but the game keeps crashing when I try to use reshade which I find weird since some people got it working but apparently I'm not the only one having trouble with it.

pastebin.com/Hx9knWsV

If anyone could help i would be glad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• swkiller
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by swkiller Replied by swkiller on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade
Anyone?

• SteXmaN
More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by SteXmaN Replied by SteXmaN on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade
Same here. pastebin.com/Uw49XpD2

I've tired the old versions (2.0,1.0 etc) but nothing works :( The game just fails to start.

• JuanBonX
More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by JuanBonX Replied by JuanBonX on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade

SteXmaN wrote: Same here. pastebin.com/Uw49XpD2

I've tired the old versions (2.0,1.0 etc) but nothing works :( The game just fails to start.

It should work without problems if you do everything correctly. :)

Download the package of reshade and sweetfx that I have in the publication. Any other problems resolve it by reinstalling Directx

Link: More vivid and Realistic Colors v1.9.1

Regards,

• swkiller
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #5 by swkiller Replied by swkiller on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade

JuanBonX wrote:

SteXmaN wrote: Same here. pastebin.com/Uw49XpD2

It should work without problems if you do everything correctly. :)

Download the package of reshade and sweetfx that I have in the publication. Any other problems resolve it by reinstalling Directx

Link: More vivid and Realistic Colors v1.9.1

Regards,

Tried your preset but it's no use, still crashing...

• SteXmaN
More
6 years 7 months ago #6 by SteXmaN Replied by SteXmaN on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade
It crashes. I know it's on my end, because for some people the latest version of RS works without any problems, but I can't figure out what is preventing the game to launch with ReShade. Disabled every overlay I had form fraps, MSI Afterburner/Rivia Tuner, Shadowplay, AV overlay etc. Nothing worked. It's really strange because this never happened before.

• deroncis
More
6 years 6 months ago #7 by deroncis Replied by deroncis on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade
anyone solved it? it keeps crashing..i tried auto and manual installation....nothing ...still crashes--help

• deroncis
More
6 years 5 months ago #8 by deroncis Replied by deroncis on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade
Solved.. i installed win 10 (i had win 7) with irectx12 now it works