Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade

• swkiller
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by swkiller Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade was created by swkiller
I tried everything already but the game keeps crashing when I try to use reshade which I find weird since some people got it working but apparently I'm not the only one having trouble with it.

pastebin.com/Hx9knWsV

If anyone could help i would be glad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• swkiller
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by swkiller Replied by swkiller on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade
Anyone?

• SteXmaN
More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by SteXmaN Replied by SteXmaN on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade
Same here. pastebin.com/Uw49XpD2

I've tired the old versions (2.0,1.0 etc) but nothing works :( The game just fails to start.

• JuanBonX
More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by JuanBonX Replied by JuanBonX on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade

SteXmaN wrote: Same here. pastebin.com/Uw49XpD2

I've tired the old versions (2.0,1.0 etc) but nothing works :( The game just fails to start.

It should work without problems if you do everything correctly. :)

Download the package of reshade and sweetfx that I have in the publication. Any other problems resolve it by reinstalling Directx

Link: More vivid and Realistic Colors v1.9.1

Regards,

• swkiller
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #5 by swkiller Replied by swkiller on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade

JuanBonX wrote:

SteXmaN wrote: Same here. pastebin.com/Uw49XpD2

It should work without problems if you do everything correctly. :)

Download the package of reshade and sweetfx that I have in the publication. Any other problems resolve it by reinstalling Directx

Link: More vivid and Realistic Colors v1.9.1

Regards,

Tried your preset but it's no use, still crashing...

• SteXmaN
More
6 years 6 months ago #6 by SteXmaN Replied by SteXmaN on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade
It crashes. I know it's on my end, because for some people the latest version of RS works without any problems, but I can't figure out what is preventing the game to launch with ReShade. Disabled every overlay I had form fraps, MSI Afterburner/Rivia Tuner, Shadowplay, AV overlay etc. Nothing worked. It's really strange because this never happened before.

• deroncis
More
6 years 5 months ago #7 by deroncis Replied by deroncis on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade
anyone solved it? it keeps crashing..i tried auto and manual installation....nothing ...still crashes--help

• deroncis
More
6 years 4 months ago #8 by deroncis Replied by deroncis on topic Pes 2018 crashing with Reshade
Solved.. i installed win 10 (i had win 7) with irectx12 now it works

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.