Reshade 3.0.8 Doesn't work on GTA V

• Mello
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by Mello Reshade 3.0.8 Doesn't work on GTA V was created by Mello
I've been try everything but nothing works, GTA crash on startup, the problem is dxgi.dll doesn't work on windows 10 and if i rename to d3d11, the Reshade doesn't work, please someone can help-me ? and forgive my English, I'm from Brazil and i'm practice :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NotSoSweet
More
6 years 5 months ago #2 by NotSoSweet Replied by NotSoSweet on topic Reshade 3.0.8 Doesn't work on GTA V
Try to check if it's 64-bit. How your mouse over d3d11.dll and read description.
Also maybe you did something wrong in d3d11.ini?
At least look into d3d11.log if everything looks OK.

• Mello
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #3 by Mello Replied by Mello on topic Reshade 3.0.8 Doesn't work on GTA V
Yes, is for 64-bit. I don't know what to do now, My GTA is rockstar version but i see people with the Reshade on the same version, the file d3d11 doesn't exist on Reshade 3.0, i just try to rename dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll and the Reshade doesn't work
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Mello.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.