Sims 4 - Reshade overlay not starting/loading

• s0ftcake
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by s0ftcake Sims 4 - Reshade overlay not starting/loading was created by s0ftcake
Hello! When I use the program to setup reshade everything goes fine, but in-game there's no reshade overlay or banner showing up and shift + f2 does nothing. I have the d3d9.dll and ini in the proper folder and the shaders and textures are also in the correct place. I've also tried using a 64 bit injector which said it was successful but still no reshade banner in-game. I don't have MSI afterburner/Rivatuner so I'm not sure what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lopata Mutulica2
More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by Lopata Mutulica2 Replied by Lopata Mutulica2 on topic Sims 4 - Reshade overlay not starting/loading
Unfortunately no one is willing to help anybody on this forum,I have the same problem on KOTOR which is working with opengl.
I just want to play with reshade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.