Reshade doesn't work on my laptop

• Amy
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by Amy Reshade doesn't work on my laptop was created by Amy
Hello! I have installed reshade on my home computer and tried it with some games and it works fine (Black Desert and Elder scrolls online) but on my laptop with same games they crash when i open the game. why it doesn't work on laptop? :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• spacebadger
More
6 years 5 months ago #2 by spacebadger Replied by spacebadger on topic Reshade doesn't work on my laptop
Try renaming the dll d3d11 instead of dxgi

• Dwill0328
More
6 years 5 months ago #3 by Dwill0328 Replied by Dwill0328 on topic Reshade doesn't work on my laptop
reshade could be interfering with a program already running in the background on your laptop. Does your laptop have any programs that can show something on screen when gaming? If so turn that off. Programs that can interfere with reshade are msi afterburner, steam community in-game, nvidia shadowplay, fraps,rivatuner, radeonpro

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.