Crash on AC:Unity ReShade 3.1.0

• Moltisanti
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by Moltisanti Crash on AC:Unity ReShade 3.1.0 was created by Moltisanti
Hello everyone !

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to use Reshade 3.1.0. I installed it, selecting ACU.exe and OpenGL but the problem is I cannot run the game anymore. It brings me to a tiny window of the game, then cancels everything ( I mean it crashes).
I was wondering if I could get some help, guys !

Thank you very much !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SVK
More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by SVK Replied by SVK on topic Crash on AC:Unity ReShade 3.1.0
Can confirm that. V 3.0.8 was working fine... not sure if the problem is version 3.1.0 or the latest update...
Could someone upload the COMPLETE version 3.0.8 (all shaders and files) for my, so I could test if it is the update or reshade?? Would be fine, because I´m workimh with Kaspersky and this AV still detects reshade 3.1.0 as a virus ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.