Battleye blocking Reshade (dxgi.dll)

• The0ne
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by The0ne Battleye blocking Reshade (dxgi.dll) was created by The0ne
Hey folks,

I installed reshade on PUBG and had a blast with some friends. The next day I hop on and it gives me this:
18:49:43: Starting BattlEye Service...

18:49:46: Launching game...
18:49:58: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
18:49:58: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "D:\LAWL\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64\dxgi.dll".
Cannot find 'dxgi.dll' re-install this application

So yea I spent 8 hours finding a solution, I tried renaming it to d3d11.dll, re-installing Reshade, verify the integrity of game cache like anything you can think of, I've done it. I really love reshade It just makes my game a lot more beautiful and would love for it to be working, I read online and it says that Battleye blocks Reshade because of an update or something like that which is baffling to me since it was working earlier. If anyone would assist me with a fix I would be more than happy

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• The0ne
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by The0ne Replied by The0ne on topic Battleye blocking Reshade (dxgi.dll)
Still not working :(

• Mobeeuz
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #3 by Mobeeuz Replied by Mobeeuz on topic Battleye blocking Reshade (dxgi.dll)
Did you try emailing the Battleye creators? They're the ones who have to whitelist the DLL...
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Mobeeuz.

• The0ne
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #4 by The0ne Replied by The0ne on topic Battleye blocking Reshade (dxgi.dll)
Contacted and waiting for a reply...

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.