Street Fighter 5 Arcade Edition (Issues)

• Mologz
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by Mologz Street Fighter 5 Arcade Edition (Issues) was created by Mologz
Hello.

I've recently tried ReShade 3.1.0, and 3.1.1 with the new updated version of Street Fighter 5 (on Steam, of course), namely the Arcade Edition.

Prior to that game update, I was using ReShade 3.1.0 with it, and it worked fine. However, after the new update now whenever I try to run the game with or even without mods directly from Steam as normal then I get an error window.

The error says something like " UE4 KiwiGame Crash " with " Fatal Error " under, followed by a bunch of lines and codes, etc. I want to stress that I never had that error before, even while using ReShade 3.1.0.

So, why posting this here specifically then?

Well, because after trying multiple things to fix that error, I finally figured out that simply removing all the ReShade files from the SFV Binaries folder fixed the problem, and the game launches just fine. I repeated this a couple of times, and every time I then removed ReShade then the game worked. So indeed, it seems that now ReShade (both versions 3.1.0, and 3.1.1) do not work, or cause a conflict with the latest version of Street Fighter 5.

I wanted to point at this just in case someone qualified for it can investigate to see if indeed there's a conflict now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.