Escape from Tarkov issues with reshade

• dangillman93
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by dangillman93 Escape from Tarkov issues with reshade was created by dangillman93
Hey all, new to the forums, was told to come here from the EFT forums.
Essentially, I have been ripping my hair out trying to get this to work. I've watched videos and installing reshade is insanely simple, but for some reason, no matter if I try the latest version or an older one or if I choose OpenGL vs the other options, I cant get it to even launch once installed.

Either one of two things happen: I install reshade to the EXE folder of tarkov, I go to launch and I get a corruption error. OR I will install reshade to the exe folder with the lowest tier graphic option, and the game will open and run normal, but I can not shift f2 to open a menu.

I am really hoping someone here has experience with this game/reshade, I know plenty of people who run it on Tarkov so its absolutely do able.

Specs are as followed : NO SSD, NVidia GT 1050 X, 17 7th gen

Any tips are greatly appreciated. :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peanut325

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.