Sleeping Dogs - Game freezes at random.HELP!

• budyll
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1 by budyll Sleeping Dogs - Game freezes at random.HELP! was created by budyll
Hi everyone,

I recently felt like playing Sleeping Dogs again after a good 5yrs. I've bought the Definitive Edition on Steam and it plays as smooth as butter. Same goes for the Original 2012 release (I own this version on PC as well).
Anyways, I've tried using ReShade with both game versions and both of them are freezing the game at random within around 10 minutes of starting it up. Can anyone tell me what may the culprit be? I've tried ReShade from 3.0.5 version up to the most recent one and I'm honestly lost and don't have a clue what is causing this anymore. ReShade compatibility page states that both the Original release as well as Definitive Edition are working "Perfect" with it.

Does anyone have any clue as to how could I fix it? I recall SweetFX freezing the game back in 2012 as well and I had to uninstall it, which was and still is a shame since the game literally looks photorealistic with it on, especially when it starts raining.
Thanks in advance for any help people :)!
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by budyll.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• budyll
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by budyll Replied by budyll on topic Sleeping Dogs - Game freezes at random.HELP!
Anyone?

• budyll
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by budyll Replied by budyll on topic Sleeping Dogs - Game freezes at random.HELP!
Really nobody can help?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.