Reshade + Virtual Reality

• Aceb20
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by Aceb20 Reshade + Virtual Reality was created by Aceb20
Is there any way to get reshade to affect the headset rather than what is rendered on the monitor? I managed to get reshade working on Fallout 4 VR but only the small image that is displayed on the monitor. The effects work but don't translate to my HTC Vive. I'm sure that they are considered different outputs so is their anyway to have reshade focus on a specific output?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade + Virtual Reality
No. ReShade does not have VR support. Presentation works different there.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aceb20

• Aceb20
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by Aceb20 Replied by Aceb20 on topic Reshade + Virtual Reality
Okay, that's interesting. And I'm assuming you don't have the hardware and/or VR support is out of the scope for the project. That's fine if so. Just wondering if I should hold my breath for VR support. I'm not expecting it within the next couple of months or anything, just wondering if it is even possible. Thanks for the timely reply, though!

• crosire
More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade + Virtual Reality
I do have a Vive actually, I just don't have any motivation to implement support for it right now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aceb20

• Martigen
More
6 years 1 month ago #5 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Reshade + Virtual Reality

crosire wrote: I do have a Vive actually, I just don't have any motivation to implement support for it right now.

When you have motivation, of what form does this take? :)

• N7
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #6 by N7 Replied by N7 on topic Reshade + Virtual Reality
Please add the support , please :) in many games gamma or brightness is incorrect and the image is dim. What do you need for motivation ? :) I will support your work in donation .
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by N7.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.