BlueStacks 3

• IMeganElisabeth
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by IMeganElisabeth BlueStacks 3 was created by IMeganElisabeth
I am able to successfully launch BlueStacks 3 with ReShade. However, it never loads shaders with the gray launch bar at the top. It's as if it's freezing or something. I see that it was working just fine with BlueStacks 2 so it must be something with 3.. anything I can try? I suppose I could download the 2nd version I know has been tested and works with ReShade, however, there are so many versions I have absolutely no idea which one I would need to install.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic BlueStacks 3
Fixed in next update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaxG3D, IMeganElisabeth

• IMeganElisabeth
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #3 by IMeganElisabeth Replied by IMeganElisabeth on topic BlueStacks 3
Thank you SO much! I will definitely be looking forward to it!! (: Is there some place to check in projected update time frames/releases? I just started using Reshade so have no idea how long as to how often updates are released. Thank you again so very much for the response!

• crosire
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic BlueStacks 3
Unfortunately not. I push out an update whenever I feel like there were sufficient changes to justify one. An alternative is always to compile ReShade from source code which always has all the new fixes (see GitHub).
The following user(s) said Thank You: IMeganElisabeth

• IMeganElisabeth
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #5 by IMeganElisabeth Replied by IMeganElisabeth on topic BlueStacks 3
Ah, gotcha. Well thank you again so much for responding! I will just keep checking quite often for an update and will be looking forward to it! Hmm.. there’s no tutorial somewhere for something like that right...? Lol Unfortunately sounds out of my realm without some sort of a guide. ..It isn’t as simple as replacing the source code folders in ReShade is it? Do you have to replace absolutely everything or just the source codes? I wish I could do it this way so I could be enjoying ReShade with BlueStacks now!
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by IMeganElisabeth.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.