EuroTruckSimulator2 Reshade messes the game up

• MrHarv98
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by MrHarv98 EuroTruckSimulator2 Reshade messes the game up was created by MrHarv98
Hello

I have been using reshade in EuroTruck for past 5 months and after new update, my game launches and minimises to taskbar, if i click on it or alt tab on it it goes to blackscreen.

After having a chat with the Developer of TruckersMP, He read the crash logs and figured out that the D39 module is the main problem, So can the developers please fix the module??

Here's the crash log pastebin.com/kXqZzhkw

Without the reshade game launches perfectly and so does multiplayer but with reshade Multiplayer ends up crashing and Singleplayer gives me a blackscreen.

I would really like to use reshade furthur in future because the game doesn't look good enough without it.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Uxot
More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by Uxot Replied by Uxot on topic EuroTruckSimulator2 Reshade messes the game up
Looks like crosire doesn't offer much help....so i dont think he will update reshade for dx9 since it seems he doesn't seems to care about dx9 support....so gg....back to ugly default ATS/ETS2..OpenGL works but it lacks chrome details with bad fps drops....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.