Multiple d3d11.dll errors?

• mitoshibi
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #1 by mitoshibi Multiple d3d11.dll errors? was created by mitoshibi
Hello, I have been using ReShade for 2 years now and recently I saw a preset I wanted in FF14. It instructed to delete any versions of ReShade that weren't 3.0.6, so I did a clean uninstall. I'll try to explain in detail what happened so I can figure out the best solution.

I was using version 3.0.6 of ReShade.
I follow very specific instructions about how to install the preset. Which, TLDR; Uninstall ReShade version if it isn't 3.0.6, install 3.0.6, edit .ini files so that the ReShade path is the path on my computer to my \game\reshade-shaders\ folder, and bam it should work. I deleted all folders related to ReShade then so I could install this one.

I booted my game up, and started getting multiple d3d11.dll errors. I clean uninstall that and install the newest version of ReShade, and start getting these errors.[/url ] I read somewhere that changing the .dll name from dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll would fix the issue, but yet it persists.

I then decided to follow an installation guide incase there was anything I was missing, and that seemed to work for a minute. However, after a minute of my game being frozen, I got a crash with this error.

I'm not really sure how I could go from using ReShade for 2 years to it suddenly giving me a world of errors, but any help is appreciated, thanks.
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by mitoshibi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Multiple d3d11.dll errors?
First of all, update to the latest version (3.1.2). It's compatible with all presets created since 3.0.0. If you are still seeing issues, take a look here: reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/3293-co...-and-their-solutions .

• mitoshibi
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #3 by mitoshibi Replied by mitoshibi on topic Multiple d3d11.dll errors?
None of these seem to be working. I tried the ENDInjector, but I don't seem to be able to get it or understand how to make it work with ffxiv. I downloaded earlier versions and that isn't working. I made sure my Microsoft C++ and my AMD was up to date as possible (just updated both) to see if that was an issue, it wasn't. I disabled all overlays that could possibly be getting in the way (discord maybe?) but that didn't work either.

My game is freezing on boot, and then crashing. I am not getting d3d11.dll errors now because the game just stops responding and eventually crashes. This is extremely frustrating.

• mitoshibi
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #4 by mitoshibi Replied by mitoshibi on topic Multiple d3d11.dll errors?
I can get ReShade running, but there will be no shaders that load. I Shift + F2 and designate the path to my shaders, restart tutorial, and then restart game. Yet, the issue persists. The .fx will not be there and the tray is blank. I also get this error when exiting the game.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.