Ghost Recon Wildlands - Untrusted system file

• Elessar_2006
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Elessar_2006 Ghost Recon Wildlands - Untrusted system file was created by Elessar_2006
Hi everyone,

is anyone having an issue with Reshade and Ghost Recon Wildlands?
I tried to install 3.1.0, 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 and all three generate the same issue, i.e. at launch, I receive the error message "Untrusted system file", regarding either the dxgi.dll file or d3d9.dll file.

Is there a workaround?
Many thanks in advance.
Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joshmiller83
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #2 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Ghost Recon Wildlands - Untrusted system file
Anyone know how to get ReShade to work with TC:GRW again?

• joshmiller83
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #3 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Ghost Recon Wildlands - Untrusted system file
Anyone know? Would really like to use ReShade with GRW again! It worked fine 6 months ago or so! :(

• AssassinsDecree
More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #4 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic Ghost Recon Wildlands - Untrusted system file
It seems to be an anticheat software issue. It just hasn't been updated to accept the latest resahde file yet. Not ReShade's fault, blame EAC. Anyway, just use an older version of the ReShade 3 framework and you should be fine, this has helped many others across multiple games recently:

www.mediafire.com/folder/8ar1jhh1809cl/R...sitory#bow1ko4203njp
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by AssassinsDecree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadow85

• Elessar_2006
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #5 by Elessar_2006 Replied by Elessar_2006 on topic Ghost Recon Wildlands - Untrusted system file
Hi,

thanks AssassinsDecree, I will try this out then.

Cheers

• shadow85
More
6 years 1 week ago #6 by shadow85 Replied by shadow85 on topic Ghost Recon Wildlands - Untrusted system file
I have a solution to this untrusted file crash on start of GRW.

Like Decree said, you have to use an older Reshade like 3.0.6
But unfortunately, when we try to install 3.0.6, we are faced with an error unable to download. So the install fails.

Same with 3.0.7. But 3.0.8 worked, it downloaded the install! And I was able to actually get ingame to the menu screen without a fatal crash. I was able to press shift+f2 and bring up the reshade menu and import the reshade settings and I could see the change.

But unfortunately, SLi will not work! Everytime a level has finished loading, the game will just crash when SLi is enabled, and I cannot play 4K max details with 1 card!!!!

So alas, I am at a dead end again. ; (

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.