Mafia 3 stuck on logo loading

• szogunejro
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #1 by szogunejro Mafia 3 stuck on logo loading was created by szogunejro
Hi there, I am new to this forum, and when I decided to try reshade for the first time I ran into some issues. I have downloaded and installed reshade for mafia 3, however whenever I try to launch the game (steam version) it won't launch. If I try with reshade files named as dxgi, the game will run the background draining my ram (16gb) and making my computer freeze as hell or a "program has stopped working" message will appear. When I change the reshade files' names to d3d11, it will launch the little mafia 3 logo while still being in desktop and again it will drain my ram and eventually "program has stopped working" will appear again. I have tried with all fixes I could have found like, changing names of mentioned files, updating my drivers, trying out different settings, disabling game overlay (in steam and geforce experience) as well as completely closing geforce experience. Nothing seems to help, any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.