ATS/ETS2 Crash on start.

• Uxot
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 days ago #1 by Uxot ATS/ETS2 Crash on start. was created by Uxot
Not sure what happened didn't play for like a month..in that month i changed my PSU but now games crash on start...

Heres the game log for ATS

pastebin.com/4ZYYFNt1

there is not .log where Reshade is...tried updating reshade..didn't change anything...when i remove reshade game starts... :/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Uxot
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 days ago - 6 years 2 days ago #2 by Uxot Replied by Uxot on topic ATS/ETS2 Crash on start.
Even with version 3.2.1 it still crashed wtf?

Uhhh. every game i put Reshade on doesn't start...okay...no more reshade for me i guess...
Last edit: 6 years 2 days ago by Uxot.

• Uxot
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 day ago - 6 years 1 day ago #3 by Uxot Replied by Uxot on topic ATS/ETS2 Crash on start.
Ok...3.2.1 works with Fallout 4 no problems... ?!??!?!

Ok tried Alan Wake (DX9) and its crashing on start...something is wrong with DX9..since i keep talking to myself since i posted here..i would like some help here

Yes the June 2010 DX pack is already installed...

Reshade log:
pastebin.com/cds1evwJ

"2018-04-16T19:46:22:642 [12736] | INFO | Registering hooks for 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d9.dll' ...
2018-04-16T19:46:22:642 [12736] | INFO | > Delayed until first call to an exported function."

"E:\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator\bin\win_x64\Shader@0x0000023C044506A0(55,1-42): warning X3557: loop only executes for 1 iteration(s), forcing loop to unroll"

Not even sure ill ever get a response here...
Last edit: 6 years 1 day ago by Uxot.

• prot0mega
More
5 years 11 months ago #4 by prot0mega Replied by prot0mega on topic ATS/ETS2 Crash on start.
I also had the same problem. Are you by any chance using windows 10? Windows 10 had an update in the past month so you probably need to reinstall the Directx pack.
At least it worked for me. The game no longer crashes and loads reshade no problem in directx mode.

• Uxot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #5 by Uxot Replied by Uxot on topic ATS/ETS2 Crash on start.
Well i got multiple packs installed,i did run directxwebsetup from Microsoft a couple times :/

• prot0mega
More
5 years 11 months ago #6 by prot0mega Replied by prot0mega on topic ATS/ETS2 Crash on start.
Hmm.... I didn't use the directx web installer, but used an offline DX installation pack from one of the steam games. Forgot which one though...
What I did was, remove reshade completely from the ETS folder(shader, dll, log, ini etc.) and verify game file. After that, I reinstalled directx and reshade for ETS again. And it worked.
Hope this helps.

• Uxot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #7 by Uxot Replied by Uxot on topic ATS/ETS2 Crash on start.
ETS2/ATS doesn't work DX9..but dragron dogma dark arisen works (DX9) ???? WTF ???...okay..

• Uxot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #8 by Uxot Replied by Uxot on topic ATS/ETS2 Crash on start.
Can't believe im gonna say this...SweetFX 1.4...1.4!!!!...works flawlessly in ETS2 DX9..No problem...so its NOT my PC its reshade that need a proper update.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Uxot.

• prot0mega
More
5 years 11 months ago #9 by prot0mega Replied by prot0mega on topic ATS/ETS2 Crash on start.
Glad to hear you finally found a solution :D
By the way have you tried run the game in OpenGL mode with OpenGL reshade. That solved some other problem with the game for me (audio crackling and popping) and the game runs much smoother.

• Uxot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #10 by Uxot Replied by Uxot on topic ATS/ETS2 Crash on start.
Well its not the best solution...i still REALLY want recent reshade to work..much more details and options..OpenGL works but it runs like shit..cant get a stable 60fps in 4k

Just tried CoD2 with reshade and it works... -_-

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.