Reshade 3.2.1 crashes Mafia 3 at launch

• xspy70
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago #1 by xspy70 Reshade 3.2.1 crashes Mafia 3 at launch was created by xspy70
Hello.

I tried using a Reshade preset from here sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6205/
I follow the instructions. After applying the Reshade onto Mafia 3 (didn't get to applying the preset part yet), I started Mafia 3, and it got to the small spash art logo box, and then crashed with the error "Mafia 3 Application has stopped working".

I tried the solutions written on the preset's page, but none helped. Any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• xspy70
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago #2 by xspy70 Replied by xspy70 on topic Reshade 3.2.1 crashes Mafia 3 at launch
I managed to come up with a workaround and made a guide. If anyone has this issue as well, take a look steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1363817555

That said, if I'm not the only one experiencing this, then the devs should remove Mafia 3 from Reshade 3.2.1's compatibility list, and perhaps fix it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.