Civilization VI (civ 6) direct X 12 (dx12) worked

• Thebrah
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by Thebrah Civilization VI (civ 6) direct X 12 (dx12) worked was created by Thebrah
Okay. Used ReShade_Setup_3.2.2 to install reshade for CivilizationVI_DX12.exe.
Ran.
Worked.
Ran again.
No longer working.
Works on CivilizationVI.exe (dx11) but not the version that I actually use.
Tried reinstalling reshade. Same thing.
Tried deleting CivilizationVI.exe. Same thing.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thebrah
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2 by Thebrah Replied by Thebrah on topic Civilization VI (civ 6) direct X 12 (dx12) worked
Restoring defaults in options doesn't help.
Deleting the reshade installation and reinstalling after the deletion doesn't help.
Deleting d3dcompiler_47.dll doesn't help.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Thebrah.

• crosire
More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Civilization VI (civ 6) direct X 12 (dx12) worked
ReShade does not support DX12.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thebrah

• Thebrah
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #4 by Thebrah Replied by Thebrah on topic Civilization VI (civ 6) direct X 12 (dx12) worked
so then what happened was I installed the game, I moved dx12 version shortcut to my desktop, and I unknowingly clicked the dx11 version and thought I was playing the dx12 version. After I closed, I went to run the game again, and selected the dx12 version. Understood. thanks!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.