[SOLVED] Banner shows, No changes, menu doesnt open.

• Konf
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by Konf Banner shows, No changes, menu doesnt open. was created by Konf
I downloaded Reshade for GTA 5, got the latest version of your installer, installed it. etc. When I launch the game, The banner shows up at the top, tells me its loading all the effects, then tells me loaded successfully press Shift+12 to open the configuration menu... and when I do that, nothing happens at all. and there is no effect applied to the game anyway.

I was reading around, it said disable the steam overlay, I did that and nothing changed as well. I've been trying to fix this for a long time now, help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Banner shows, No changes, menu doesnt open.
It's Shift + F2.

• Konf
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by Konf Replied by Konf on topic Banner shows, No changes, menu doesnt open.
Wow man, what is wrong with me. Can't believe i wasted my time and yours now because I thought it was +F12...
Thanks though man, This is solved.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.