The Sims 4 Downloading Archive Failed

• hayleybug522
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by hayleybug522 The Sims 4 Downloading Archive Failed was created by hayleybug522
So, I'm trying to download Reshader for The Sims 4, but when I try to install the archive it tells me that it cannot create a secure SSL/TLS channel. I was told to try running the setup as administrator, but that didn't work, either. If I say "no" to downloading the archive, then it tells me that installation was successful - but then I don't have any of the shaders or textures, so that doesn't really help me. Does anyone have any advice to help solve this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• amoebae
More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by amoebae Replied by amoebae on topic The Sims 4 Downloading Archive Failed
You can download the shaders manually from github (the link is on the front page where you download the latest ReShade from). Just pop them in a reshade-shaders folder and specify the paths in the settings part of the UI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.