Corruption in Killing Floor 2 with recent versions

• woobilicious
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by woobilicious Corruption in Killing Floor 2 with recent versions was created by woobilicious
I get minor issues, like loading screen not showing properly (strange letter box effect), and shadows are flickering.

But one major issue is that the geometry can just completely disappears in parts of maps, it's somewhat controlled by the flashlight, but not deterministic enough to pin down, the glitchy corruption still applies when the all effects are disabled.

This was not present in an old version (maybe ~ 3.1).

Here's an example: www.twitch.tv/videos/273822001?t=00h25m17s

Another: www.twitch.tv/videos/273822001?t=00h27m11s

Strange letterbox effect: www.twitch.tv/videos/273822001?t=00h13m39s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Corruption in Killing Floor 2 with recent versions
The loading screen bug is fixed in the next update: github.com/crosire/reshade/commit/96798f...ffdb48d7d2d70bfdb87b . I'll try to reproduce the geometry thing if it isn't fixed by the same changes.

• woobilicious
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by woobilicious Replied by woobilicious on topic Corruption in Killing Floor 2 with recent versions
I reverted back to 3.0, and the glitching is still there, must have been something else, maybe driver update, or game patch that broke it.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.