Final Fantasy IV and III crashing :^(

• solidforger
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by solidforger Final Fantasy IV and III crashing :^( was created by solidforger
The latest iterations don't seem too kind on either of these games. Is there a possible work around?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• solidforger
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by solidforger Replied by solidforger on topic Final Fantasy IV and III crashing :^(
both are based on opengl32...I wonder if it's on an unsupported version. can nobody help?

• solidforger
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by solidforger Replied by solidforger on topic Final Fantasy IV and III crashing :^(
bump

• AssassinsDecree
More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic Final Fantasy IV and III crashing :^(
Wish I could help, but i get endless CTD on launch with No Mans Sky, which is OpenGL as well. This guy said he got it to work with the game, but i've tried everything under the sun and can't get it to run with reshade. I usually know all the tricks to get almost any game going with reshade. Super disappointing, so I understand your frustration.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.