BO2 Crash with Reshade

• DutchyEdits
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by DutchyEdits BO2 Crash with Reshade was created by DutchyEdits
I did literally everything but my BO2 is not working with Reshade..
I opened the reshade and selected the game + direct 10+
it succeeded
then i opened bo2 but it crashes
it says my bo2 is not responding
plz help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jtt211
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #2 by jtt211 Replied by jtt211 on topic BO2 Crash with Reshade
try to reinstall ReShade, and may be you selected LAUNCHER of the game, not game. Just reinstall and select BO2.EXE
Also try to make settings correctly. If u chosed dx 10 your game need to run in DX10.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by jtt211.

• DutchyEdits
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by DutchyEdits Replied by DutchyEdits on topic BO2 Crash with Reshade
How do i know im running my game in DX10??
Heres a video of the problem: streamable.com/gxcjb

• jtt211
More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by jtt211 Replied by jtt211 on topic BO2 Crash with Reshade
Check in game config settings. Try to reach Documents of BO2 and search settings.

• DutchyEdits
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #5 by DutchyEdits Replied by DutchyEdits on topic BO2 Crash with Reshade
How do i check config settings and is there a documents folder of BO2? Can u contact me on Discord so i can share my screen: Dutchy #9873

• DutchyEdits
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #6 by DutchyEdits Replied by DutchyEdits on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
Heres the problem: streamable.com/sxo90
I reinstalled everything and tried everything again in the video + in reshade bo2 wich didnt work plz help me
i really need reshade for my edits

• TP555
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #7 by TP555 Replied by TP555 on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
Hi

It Seems just this Version does Work with BO2 !

www.mediafire.com/file/5dk9p03ibglgago/R...+with+SweetFX+2.0.7z is of course the same Link from the Mediafire Site from Bigex20 !

sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6328/

It is Normal oder Reshade Versions dosn't anymore Download the Shader/Textures , also backup every your Reshade-Shaders Folder !
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by TP555.

• DutchyEdits
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #8 by DutchyEdits Replied by DutchyEdits on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
streamable.com/g3dkn
Im literally getting the same error again ...... omg whats wrong with this game
i have other games wich reshade just works fine on
plz help i need reshade for BO2

• TP555
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #9 by TP555 Replied by TP555 on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
Re

hmm , try some newer or older Drivers for your Graphics Card !

• DutchyEdits
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #10 by DutchyEdits Replied by DutchyEdits on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
streamable.com/2jpqn
Upgraded my NVIDIA game drivers but still same error :(

• TP555
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #11 by TP555 Replied by TP555 on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
Re

Ah i see , you try the MP , try it with SP , because you could mayby kicked , Reshade , MSI Afterburner etc. will be detected as Hack mayby

steamcommunity.com/app/202990/discussions/0/540738052560549311/

But what a shit , sure MSI Afterburner or Reshade is a Cheat yes yes , the same problem gives too with Fortnite or PUBG , it gaves for Fortnite an 21:9 Hack , did later not work anymore because was a Cheat/Hack :D

But which Games , do you did Test and 100% Work with Reshade

For me Works :

DarkXL
Euro Truck Simulator 2 SP/MP
Tomb Raider 1 (TombATI)
No one Lives Forever (needs DGVoodoo 2.53)

• DutchyEdits
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #12 by DutchyEdits Replied by DutchyEdits on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
My Reshade works for Rocket League
streamable.com/7mrvz
Doesnt work for singleplayer either wow
Is there anyway i can contact u? maybe discord so i can screen share

• TP555
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #13 by TP555 Replied by TP555 on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
Re

No sry , but now i don't know more

this seems works !

What you can , ask some in Youtube , how this works , or try some selfmade Reshade packs

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Black+ops2+reshade

• DutchyEdits
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #14 by DutchyEdits Replied by DutchyEdits on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
Its weird cause when i rename the dxgi.dll to d3d11 its launching but without reshade
but when the dxgi.dll file is in my folder it just wont launch and i need it cuz its recommended on the games tab: direct3D 10/11

• TP555
More
5 years 9 months ago #15 by TP555 Replied by TP555 on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
Re

Dxgi.dll , is for DX11 , this file i have too in my Games , which use DX10 or 11
The Same File you find too in Windows/System32 or Windows\SysWOW64\

This seems legit , and this Channel have about 2700 Subs , try his mod ! , mayby works this then !

• DutchyEdits
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #16 by DutchyEdits Replied by DutchyEdits on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
I dont need this one cause i need to change the sky + fog + colours and i can only do that with this reshade wich isnt working for me
:(( how can i contact the owner or someone else who can help me solve this problem cuz idk what to do now and i really need reshade :(

• TP555
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #17 by TP555 Replied by TP555 on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
Re

I did post you Search Results from YT , and there you can ask in the Comments , or you must wait til the Admin can give you a answer !

The last Video , which i did send , that is Reshade , and how you saw , it works , if it works for you knows no !

And i don't know , if Reshade every get the best or latest Shader/Texture Files , im use the Reshade-Shaders-Master Package !

github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/archive/master.zip

And , which Res or Aspect Ratio do you use for Windows/Games ?

• DutchyEdits
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #18 by DutchyEdits Replied by DutchyEdits on topic BO2 NOT RESPONDING WITH RESHADE PLZ HELP ME
How do i contact the admins

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.