HELP ME MY GAME IS FUCKED BECAUSE OF RESHADE!

• Hekzer
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by Hekzer HELP ME MY GAME IS FUCKED BECAUSE OF RESHADE! was created by Hekzer
I have been using your program "Reshade" on my game Tom Clancy rainbow six siege. and now i had a break of the game for like a half year. And when im trying to open rainbow it shows like my main screen but there is also a small of the game in my upper left corner. i have been trying too remove Reshade but your addon is soo hard too uninstall. I have tried too remove some files and i also have tryed too reinstall my game and i have even reinstalled my reshade and that didn't even help! Comeon please help me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #2 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic HELP ME MY GAME IS FUCKED BECAUSE OF RESHADE!
It should be DXGI.dll wherever ReShade is installed to in the games folder, Siege I believe also uses Easy Anti Cheat and will block ReShade so it's not very compatible although it's odd how it actually interferes with the game at all since the file shouldn't be loaded whatsoever.
(It blocks anything not whitelisted from injecting or loading at all, for ReShade that's most version though 3.0.8 or somewhere around there are apparently whitelisted.)

No idea what the other files are that you deleted but both UPlay and Steam offers file validation so if you removed anything that you shouldn't you can just use this to re-check and it'll download any missing game files. :)
(Should be in the options or properties for the specific game in the client somewhere.)
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by JBeckman.

• lowenz
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #3 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic HELP ME MY GAME IS FUCKED BECAUSE OF RESHADE!
Remove dxgi.dll and re-set the game's resolution.
END.

Hard? :P
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by lowenz.

• AssassinsDecree
More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic HELP ME MY GAME IS FUCKED BECAUSE OF RESHADE!
The file could also be named d3d11.dll or d3d9.dll, not sure what version of directx Siege is, but yea, once you remove the one reshade .dll, then reshade is uninstalled for all intents and purposes. You can also delete the ReShade-shaders folder and the .ini file also called dxgi.ini or d3d11.ini, whatever matches the name of the .dll file.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.