Does not work in 3D editing programs - how?

• NewVision
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #1 by NewVision Does not work in 3D editing programs - how? was created by NewVision
Hi,
I use 3D editing & rendering programs:
Poser 11 ( my.smithmicro.com/poser-pro-11.html )
Daz3D daz3d.com/
Both should use OpenGL for displaing the 3D models but using Reshade does not take effect.
Even the requester doesnot come up when pressing Shift-F2 - even though the message is displayed in the program top.

What coul be the reason andd is it planned to support these programs (not only games) wit Reshade?
thanks

Background: WithReshade I could be able to use stereoscopic sibe-by-side view and use either a 3D monitor or VR-glasses to see in real 3D what my modelling looks like. that makes it easier to make a good job..
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by NewVision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Does not work in 3D editing programs - how?
These applications often don't update the viewport continously and input works differently from games. ReShade needs both to work properly. There are no plans to support non-game applications, although some will just work anyway (and some won't).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.