ReShade causes massive lag in No Man's Sky

• Naidrox
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by Naidrox ReShade causes massive lag in No Man's Sky was created by Naidrox
So, I've been trying to install a preset for No Man's Sky, the game kept crashing on startup. I've found "the BlueStar tip" on the preset's nexusmods website, the game launched after disabling the integrated graphics card. The problem is that it's lagging horribly since the very first seconds, I have to wait several minutes before the mode choice menu pops up. I wasn't patient enough to wait until my save file opens. The gray box kept appearing in top-left corner, informing me about effects being loaded and later about ReShade menu keybind. After pressing the menu keybind, F4 in this case, absolutely nothing happened. Many attempts to fix my game have shown that for some reason core ReShade without any additional presets completely ruins the game's performance.
I'm quite new to ReShade and I'm not a hardware expert. Any ideas, what should I do?

(also apologies for mistakes, my english isn't flawless and I'm really tired atm)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.