Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question

• elzoro93
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by elzoro93 Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question was created by elzoro93
I'm using this Reshade preset: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5092/

All I know is that it's Sweetfx 2.0 & it's Reshade 1.1.0.962

I want to bring up the in-game configuration menu so that I can add a Letterbox effect to the game (VTMB) , but the keys SHIFT+F2 aren't doing anything.

Also I keep seeing everyone suggest to others in the same predicament to "just edit the key codes in d3d9.ini" as a solution, but I don't even have that ini file. I just have "d3d9.dll"

Any help as to how I can achieve my bordered letter box effect would be VERY MUCH appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tojkar
More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question
Yet another answer that the in-game config utility is exclusively a feature in 3.x.x version. Read the releases forum to find out what features the different versions contain: reshade.me/releases

• elzoro93
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #3 by elzoro93 Replied by elzoro93 on topic Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question
Yet another thank you, and forgive my ignorance. I'm a n00b to all this.

Any advice as to how I can add the letterbox effect to my current version of reshade though?

• Tojkar
More
5 years 7 months ago #4 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question
Sorry, I cannot remember if there was such shader back then. Why don't you use the newest Reshade? I has that effect among other improvements.

• matsilagi
More
5 years 7 months ago #5 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question

elzoro93 wrote: Yet another thank you, and forgive my ignorance. I'm a n00b to all this.

Any advice as to how I can add the letterbox effect to my current version of reshade though?

I could port it to 1.1 with ease, but im pretty sure this goes against crosire's idea of deprecating versions.
If he gives a yes, i'll port it.