Resonance of Fate issue

• Nerd
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #1 by Nerd Resonance of Fate issue was created by Nerd
Reshade works perfectly for this game aside from this strange incompatibility with my 16:10 monitor. Here is a video my.mixtape.moe/dzqcov.webm

When I was in fullscreen mode, the game would squash itself when I had Reshade installed(there was an instance where it was squashing horizontally as well, I think I was in windowed mode). At first I thought it was my GPU scaling being incompatible with the game but that wasn't it, and I narrowed it down to Reshade by uninstalling it.

I would play in windowed mode since it works fine there but I want to run the game at 4k. Switching my display resolution to 2160p worked to solve this but I wanted to report this oddity since it does seem like a bug :P
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Nerd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• someone_for
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by someone_for Replied by someone_for on topic Resonance of Fate issue
Hey there. I can't get ReShade to work with this game. I tried renaming the dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll but it doens't work. Any suggestions ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.